Phonegreetings has already begun the process of securing licensing agreements with major music labels so that consumers can send their friends and family messages and songs their favorite recording artists, personalized just for them with the artist’s voice! This platform will provide music labels a unique and personal way to reach their audience with their recording artists.
The platform creates additional revenue streams for music labels for new artist as well as previously recorded artists. In 2009, for the first time ever, more than a quarter of the recorded music industry’s global revenues (27%) came from digital channels and over 40 billion music tracks were illegally file-shared in 2008—meaning that 95 percent of all music downloads worldwide in 2008 were illegal, according to a report from the IFPI.
Phone Greetings is dedicated to combating piracy and creating another revenue stream for music labels. Real-time tracking of Phone Greeting’s content measures message volume while growing and enhancing your consumer data lists and developing extensive personal profiles to insure your messages are reaching their highest level of effectiveness.
1. Built in distribution network with millions of users ready to buy
2. No CD/DVD manufacturing costs
3. Nominal promotion budget required
4. Only source of automated personalized music
5. Eliminates piracy (songs are personalized to user by artist)
6. 1 User buys many (family, friends, spouse, kids, etc)
7. Emotionally viral (1 person sends it to 40, 40 sends it to 1600, etc)
8. Event Driven (Holidays, Occasions and Birthdays are top sellers)
9. Artists get paid direct with Revenue Share Structure
10. Shelf life of songs are indefinite unlike non-personalized music
11. Indefinite residual income